KHA’s membership in the Affordable Housing Association of CPA’s teams our professionals with a select group of firms throughout the United States that deal directly with the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The experienced team at KHA can help mortgage bankers:
- Understand HUD approval requirements
- Provide audits for initial approval and annual recertification
- Establish and maintain required Quality Control plans
- Understand and implement acceptable branch operations
- Obtain and account for purchase facilities and warehouse lines
- Provide operational reviews to meet HUD requirements and maintain profitability
- Provide compensation planning and assistance with the requirements of paying employees or contractors
- Develop corrective action plans to ensure compliance with HUD directives
KHA’s active involvement with mortgage bankers makes this industry one of the firm’s largest specialization segments.